Were you among the 1200+ attendees at Expo 2022?
If not, we missed you!
But don't worry, we have pictures, videos and training available.
With so much to see and do, you may have missed some of the learning sessions we offered.
Check out some of the sessions we recorded for your convenience.
If you don't see what you are looking for, please check back.
The following workshops were recorded from Workshop A on the show floor. Please contact your Schaedler Yesco Sales Rep for more information.
Seminar PowerPoint Presentations
We're working on gathering the Seminar presentations given at Expo 2022. If the session you need isn't linked yet, please check back.
- Smart Machines & Industrial Safety Solutions (Rockwell Automation)
- Flexible Industrial Computing & Networking (Schaedler Yesco)
- Plant Floor -- Digital Transformation [Smart Manufacturing] (Schaedler Yesco)
- Integrated Robotics and Advanced Motion Control (Schaedler Yesco)
- OT Cybersecurity: How to Mitigate Cyber Risk at your Industrial Facility (Rockwell Automation)
- From Lighting to IoT -- How Wireless Technology Connects the Dots (Acuity Brands)
- Sustainable Lighting Technologies Emerging from Global Trends (Signify)
- HLX - Human Centric Lighting for Successful Results (Lutron Electronics)
- Smart Home, Smart Office (Lutron Electronics)
- How Power System Studies Affect You (Pioneer Power Group)
Power Distribution and the 2020 Codes (Siemens)
- Keeping our Neighbors Safe; Security & Surveillance Solutions (Schaedler Yesco)
- Emerging Category 6A Cable, Connectivity, & Testing Solutions (Schaedler Yesco)
- Air Blown Fiber Systems vs. Conventional Cabled Systems (Sumitomo Electric)
- Edge Computing & Struxureware Central (APC by Schneider Electric)
Marketing / Business Development
- Growing Your Construction Business with New Opportunities (Schaedler Yesco)
- Grow Visibility & Authority with Tactical Marketing (Hayman Studio)
Electrical / Other
Expo Program Book
Get the Guide for All Things Expo!
Everything you need to help plan your visit to Expo 2022 in one handy publication. Click here or on the download button below to launch the digital version of the Program Book.