Schaedler Yesco is dedicated to providing a complete solution for all of your construction project needs.
Our Lighting Certified Professionals, Electrical Engineers, and the rest of our experienced staff can create a custom solution that not only meets but exceeds the specifications of your project. We also offer valuable services that can make your project more profitable and easier to manage. Our goal is to eliminate the typical problems associated with construction projects.
Complete Product Solutions
GEAR & POWER DISTRIBUTION
- Power Metering
- Lighting Control Panels
- Correction Capacitors
- High Efficiency Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Self Starters
LIGHTING DESIGN & CONTROLS
- Plan & Spec Packages from the Top manufacturers
- 3D & CAD Based Custom Lighting Designs
- Code/Government Compliant Designs
- Lighting Control Systems
- Energy Solution Audits & Designs
- Rebate/Grant/Tax Deductible Incentives
- Energy Efficient Lamps, Ballasts and Fixtures
- LED / Induction / CFL
- Cable Tray
- Grounding Systems & Products
- Medium Voltage Cable
- Surface Raceway
- Lighting Protection Systems
- Steel Boxes and Covers
Project Management Services
- Complete project coordination to insure proper handling of your order
- Real time project tracking for proper onsite labor force planning and coordination
- Project coordination of one or multiple releases and change orders
- Customized invoicing to accommodate your project schedule and conditions
- Detailed documentation to meet project General Requirements
- Handling of all claims and credits for a cost saving completion to your project
- Complete close-out documentation for finalization of your project
Project Staging and Storage
- Basic - We store the skids as they come in from manufacturers, and ship them to your jobsite when you are ready for them
- Standard - We order your project in and store by fixture type, allowing you to release only the quantities and types you want throughout multiple stages of the project.
- Complex - We order in your project and break it down by parts and types, allowing you to now just release cans and housings during the rough in phase, and keep the lamps, trims, interiors and other finish products safe and sound in our climate-controlled warehouse until you’re ready to install them.
Site Inventory Management
- On-Site Job Trailers and Job Boxes for local access of your inventory to onsite staff
- Customer stocking programs customized to suit your project specific needs
- Project Staging capabilities based on your long term and immediate project requirements
- Contractor Packs for consolidated inventory control
- Sub Assembly
- 24 Hour Availability
SIMpull™ Wire Services
Saving time and reducing labor is essential for staying on schedule and on budget. Whether you choose a la carte or use the full system, SIMpull from Southwire can play a big part in your efficiency and productivity.
Lighting Certified (LC) Professionals
Schaedler Yesco has 3 LC’s on staff to assist with your lighting needs. If you are considering an indoor or outdoor lighting project, our lighting specialists will provide the most energy-efficient and aesthetically pleasing layout possible. Recognizing the goal of producing more light while consuming less power, we've become a Green Lights ally, by using, offering and encouraging the use of environmentally friendly lighting products.
Residential Building Specialists
From metering and rough-in to fit and finishing, we understand what you need to complete a project you’re proud to put your name on. With specialists available throughout our market, you’re never far from a quick solution that meets your specific needs.
Brochures & Info Sheets