Right Products. Right Price. Right Now.
We have solutions for every building stage. From metering and rough-in to fit and finishing, we understand what you need to complete a project you’re proud to put your name on. Click on the interactive graphic below to view the products we have available and to read more details about them.
Everything You Need Behind the Wall and In Front of It!
From metering and rough-in to fit and finishing, we understand what you need to complete a project you’re proud to put your name on. With specialists available throughout our market, you’re never far from a quick solution.
Schaedler Yesco offers a variety of load centers that will meet the needs of your job. Whether you're installing a spa or building a high-rise apartment building, we have you covered with the highest quality, most complete offerings on the market. Our innovative product partners focus on your needs, developing products that make installation faster and easier. We’re proud to stock a complete offering for quick ship*. Visit our Power Distribution page.
A lot goes into the electrical system of a home. And while we know that you need to keep costs in check, we also know that you want to be sure that you don't have a call back due to sub-par materials. We're partnered with a range of suppliers to meet both your budget and quality needs. From standard receptacles and supplies to recessed counter-mounted USB receptacles and upgraded gadgets, we have what you need to keep building. Visit our Electrical Supplies page.
We don't just do commercial data, we can also help with home networking and surveillance too! Talk to us about making your project meet the needs of today's plugged-in homeowner. Visit our Data Networking page.
When it comes to lighting, we've got you covered. Whether you're looking for a standard package or want to offer you clients more choices, our Residential Lighting Specialists can help you make the most of your lighting budget. But we offer more than decorative lighting! Our team can help you with Security Lighting and Landscape solutions too. Visit our Lighting & Controls page.
* Products vary by area. Please ask for more information.
First you'll hear WOW, then you'll hear SOLD!
We’re partnered with the industry’s strongest suppliers. From standard supply to unique project requirements, our team will work with our manufacturer partners to give you the options you need. Whether you’re looking for new lighting technology, security tools, or creating a Smart Home design, we can help.
- Once we understand your project requirements, we'll put our expertise and knowledge of current lighting trends to work – letting you focus on the rest of the project. With access to an extensive network of vendors, we have the resources and experience to assist in product selections for projects of any level including new home construction, remodels, commercial upgrades and more. We are the lighting experts you can count on. Visit our Lighting & Controls page.
- Whether you're a contractor installing home standby projects or you're looking to add backup power to a construction project, we can help. We also have a variety of mobile solutions! Visit our Power Distribution page.
Home Automation & Controls
- The convenience of scheduled lighting, occupancy lighting, and other automated solutions is becoming the standard. But the benefits exceed just convenience. Adding home automation and sensors can help you make your project stand out amongst the competition. Visit our Lighting & Controls page.
Electric Vehicle Charging
- With so many looking toward EV and with the technology of EV charging improving since its introduction, now is a good time to consider charger installation. While all EVs come with a basic charger, adding a Level 2 charger to your project Visit our EV Charging page.
- Looking for something out of the ordinary? Let us know and we'll help.
Let Us Sweat the Logistics
Whether you rely on our local inventory, choose the ease of on-site inventory management, use our stage and store program, or a combination of all three, we can help you maintain efficiency and productivity. For more information, visit our Material Management information.
- With 23 locations, we're sure to have a location near your project. Each of our locations maintains their own inventory to meet the needs of their local market. When you work with our local team, you can be sure to have the materials you need on hand and ready for you. If it's not available at your fingertips, you'll still have it fast! Our centrally located CDC ensures that we can fill your needs quickly, usually next day.
- Can't spare the time to have your runner stop by the branch? That's ok, when you order, simply ask for jobsite delivery.
Site Inventory Management
- Building a multi-unit community and need to keep your materials on hand? You may want to check out our Site Inventory Management program. We offer multiple storage options to meet the specific needs of your job and allow for maximum efficiency. Many try to recreate our program, few do it well. Ask us for more information.
Stage & Store
- This service allows you to maximize your purchasing power or allow for consistent material through-out a longer project. Specific requirements must be met for this program. Please contact us to learn more.
- Looking for something different? Let's talk and see how we can help you meet your needs.
Web Order Entry
With Schaedler Yesco’s Web Order Entry, you can place orders, check inventory, or review account status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, account status viewing allows you to review all open bids, open orders, and A/R activity using a variety of self-service features. You can even print invoices. Our dynamic product search capability enables you to access our electronic catalog and search for products by description, product line, product family, product category, previous purchases, or by generic keywords. All this and much more! Learn more here.
Mobile Order Entry
The Schaedler Yesco Mobile Order Entry App gives you the ability to quickly and easily create orders in the field. This native iOS application allows you to check pricing and availability, view account information, take photos and more. Learn more here.
Call, Email, Chat or Visit our Branch!
We understand that one size doesn't fit all and that sometimes a quick email is easier than running to the branch. Whatever order method works for you...works for us!
For More Information About Residential Products, Services, and More Read Below